Old 07-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Registered User

Default Those blackbirds again!

I am having perennial trouble with the blackbirds in my area. They are always pulling up the labels in my garden and are slowly driving me crazy! Would anyone have a solution to this frustrating problem?!
Old 08-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Registered User

Location: Worthing, England

Wooden labels?
Old 09-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Alan Holmes

"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

What?

Old 09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Alan Holmes

"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

Or should I have said, what the hell are you talking about?

Old 09-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Mike Lyle

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

Or should I have said, what the hell are you talking about?

I don't think it's her fault: it seems to come from GardenBanter.
Blossom, try experimenting with:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.gardening?hl=en

You'll get a fuller picture of the discussions (including, I'm
afraid, some of those stupid Usenet quarrels; but you can ignore
those).

--
Mike.

Slug bait kills earthworms too, that kills birds, especially robins and blackbirds, not to mention b Hamish United Kingdom 0 22-07-2004 12:27 AM
re blackbirds and mulch Bob Holly United Kingdom 41 04-06-2004 11:12 PM
Blackbirds Lucy United Kingdom 42 19-10-2003 10:32 PM
controlling marauding blackbirds? John Savage Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:33 AM