Old 02-12-2005, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

Default Garden Web Cam list

A Merry Christmas!

If anyone has a garden web cam could you please email me your link to it
(email link on web site)
as I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.
You can find the link to my cam on www.ukjay.co.uk, I use EarthLink at the
moment
but am looking at code to do my own video streaming as well.
You can also find out more in my December blog (link on ukjay)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)

Old 02-12-2005, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

"John" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:58:22 -0000, "PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR"
wrote:

I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.

your garden/site has great potential.

John

Thanks John

--
Regards
James (ukjay)

Old 02-12-2005, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
A Merry Christmas!

If anyone has a garden web cam could you please email me your link to it
(email link on web site)
as I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.
You can find the link to my cam on www.ukjay.co.uk, I use EarthLink at the
moment
but am looking at code to do my own video streaming as well.
You can also find out more in my December blog (link on ukjay)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Slight Mistake NOT EarthLink but http://tv.earthcam.com/
Sorry for any inconvenience caused ;-)
Also power failure here this morning as well :-(
I have just adjusted the web cam settings and my garden doesn't look
as foggy now :-)

Merry Christmas
James

Old 02-12-2005, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
Rupert

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
A Merry Christmas!

If anyone has a garden web cam could you please email me your link to it
(email link on web site)
as I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.
You can find the link to my cam on www.ukjay.co.uk, I use EarthLink at the
moment
but am looking at code to do my own video streaming as well.
You can also find out more in my December blog (link on ukjay)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Excellent work-worth a bookmark

Old 02-12-2005, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

"Rupert" wrote in message

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
A Merry Christmas!

If anyone has a garden web cam could you please email me your link to it
(email link on web site)
as I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.
You can find the link to my cam on www.ukjay.co.uk, I use EarthLink at
the moment
but am looking at code to do my own video streaming as well.
You can also find out more in my December blog (link on ukjay)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Excellent work-worth a bookmark

COOL

--
Regards
James (ukjay)

Old 04-12-2005, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
Rupert

"Rupert" wrote in message

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
A Merry Christmas!

If anyone has a garden web cam could you please email me your link to it
(email link on web site)
as I hope to set up a list of garden web cams on my web site.
You can find the link to my cam on www.ukjay.co.uk, I use EarthLink at
the moment
but am looking at code to do my own video streaming as well.
You can also find out more in my December blog (link on ukjay)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Excellent work-worth a bookmark

COOL

--
Regards
James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Had another look at website--always wondered what Roger Taylor (Queen) was
doing these days

Old 04-12-2005, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

SNIP
Had another look at website--always wondered what Roger Taylor (Queen) was
doing these days

hehe
NOT GUILTY :-)

--
Regards
James (ukjay)

Old 04-12-2005, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
dylan

Had another look at website--always wondered what Roger Taylor (Queen) was
doing these days

it's not Noel Edmonds then ? :O)

Old 04-12-2005, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

"dylan" wrote in message
Had another look at website--always wondered what Roger Taylor (Queen)
was doing these days

it's not Noel Edmonds then ? :O)

Look Dylan I Know it's xmas lol, but I'm afraid It's not him either :-)

Happy Christmas though....

--
Regards
James (ukjay)