GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kitchen Garden offer... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110016-kitchen-garden-offer.html)

Leigh Morton 21-12-2005 05:02 PM

Kitchen Garden offer...

Hi,

I noticed that there is an offer for Kitchen Garden magazine,
supposedly for Telegraph readers, but I can't find anywhere that asks
you for a code or anything....

http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/offers.php?offer=0000011

I think it runs out next week tho'... but they often seem to have good
offers...

mugundhan 09-05-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leigh Morton (Post 580517)
Hi,

I noticed that there is an offer for Kitchen Garden magazine,
supposedly for Telegraph readers, but I can't find anywhere that asks
you for a code or anything....

No.1 magazine for growing your own fruit and veg Kitchen Garden Magazine

I think it runs out next week tho'... but they often seem to have good
offers...

Thanks for letting me read this great post, keep it up.

Great stuff... Im sure they will be really appreciated