Old 21-12-2005, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Leigh Morton

Default Kitchen Garden offer...

Hi,

I noticed that there is an offer for Kitchen Garden magazine,
supposedly for Telegraph readers, but I can't find anywhere that asks
you for a code or anything....

http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/offers.php?offer=0000011

I think it runs out next week tho'... but they often seem to have good
offers...

Old 09-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh Morton View Post
Hi,

I noticed that there is an offer for Kitchen Garden magazine,
supposedly for Telegraph readers, but I can't find anywhere that asks
you for a code or anything....

No.1 magazine for growing your own fruit and veg Kitchen Garden Magazine

I think it runs out next week tho'... but they often seem to have good
offers...

Thanks for letting me read this great post, keep it up.

Great stuff... Im sure they will be really appreciated