GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110164-new-here.html)

grumpy[_1_] 28-12-2005 09:35 PM

New Here

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

JennyC 29-12-2005 06:06 AM

New Here

"grumpy" wrote in message

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

Rusty Hinge 2 29-12-2005 11:47 AM

New Here

The message
from grumpy contains these words:

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Hi Grumpy, welcome to the madhouse. I'm Sleepy, and if I had
grandchildren I expect I'd me more so.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Kate Morgan 29-12-2005 02:19 PM

New Here

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

hello Grumpy

enjoy the group, you are not far away from me :-)

kate

Sacha 29-12-2005 03:30 PM

New Here

On 29/12/05 2:19 pm, in article ,
"Kate Morgan" wrote:

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

hello Grumpy

enjoy the group, you are not far away from me :-)

Welcome, Grumpy but may I suggest that you post direct to uk.rec.gardening
and not through garden banter? Some of us will not see your original posts
or responses if they go through garden banter and some of us object to them
ripping off our posts to uk.rec.gardening for their own purposes!

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

grumpy[_1_] 30-12-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacha
On 29/12/05 2:19 pm, in article ,
"Kate Morgan"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks All for Welcome,
Its getting complicated already,will try to catch up with advice on posting,but these things only sink in slowly!
What realy pleases me at the moment,is,that the evenings are getting lighter .
actually saw my garden when I got home from work tonight.Just needs to dry out and get a tad warmer now!
Grumpy.