Old 28-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered User

Default New Here

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)
Old 29-12-2005, 06:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"grumpy" wrote in message

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

Old 29-12-2005, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from grumpy contains these words:

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Hi Grumpy, welcome to the madhouse. I'm Sleepy, and if I had
grandchildren I expect I'd me more so.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 29-12-2005, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

hello Grumpy

enjoy the group, you are not far away from me :-)

kate
Old 30-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered User

Thanks All for Welcome,
Its getting complicated already,will try to catch up with advice on posting,but these things only sink in slowly!
What realy pleases me at the moment,is,that the evenings are getting lighter .
actually saw my garden when I got home from work tonight.Just needs to dry out and get a tad warmer now!
Grumpy.

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
new here wood_shoppe Edible Gardening 1 29-01-2004 10:32 PM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
New here! Jayne United Kingdom 3 04-04-2003 09:32 AM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 2 05-03-2003 04:51 PM