GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Edward Sparkes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110247-edward-sparkes.html)

Sacha 01-01-2006 07:44 PM

Edward Sparkes

I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Kay Easton 01-01-2006 08:05 PM

Edward Sparkes

In message , Sacha
writes
I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Yes indeed, a sad loss, and my sympathy to Jennifer.
--
Kay

Pam Moore 01-01-2006 11:11 PM

Edward Sparkes

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:05:12 +0000, Kay Easton
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Yes indeed, a sad loss, and my sympathy to Jennifer.

From me too. They visited me and brought some snowdrops last Spring.
He will be remembered each time they bloom.

Pam in Bristol

Rusty Hinge 2 02-01-2006 10:58 AM

Edward Sparkes

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Indeed. I'd forgotten that he sometimes looked in here. If there's any
justice in Heaven, they'll give him his own Spitfire.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig