GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   greenhouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110467-greenhouse.html)

bill 09-01-2006 09:34 PM

greenhouse

hi i live in somerset (uk) and im looking for a second hand greenhouse 6*6
or 8*6 and im wondering if anyone here may help i would obviously be willing
to pay a reasonable price but it must be in reasonable condition ive looked
online but the cost of a new one is beyond my budget
thanks
bill

Rupert 09-01-2006 10:43 PM

greenhouse

"bill" wrote in message
hi i live in somerset (uk) and im looking for a second hand greenhouse 6*6
or 8*6 and im wondering if anyone here may help i would obviously be
willing to pay a reasonable price but it must be in reasonable condition
ive looked online but the cost of a new one is beyond my budget
thanks
bill

Your best bet will be to look in the local "ads" and newsagents cards etc.
You could also try walking around your local area and banging on a few
doors asking people if they want to get rid of their unused greenhouse. The
answer is usually No --but they know someone who has one to get rid of .

bill 11-01-2006 02:40 AM

greenhouse

thanks rupert
been there done that looked on ebay just have to save the pennies a bit more
and hope i strike lucky, i remember my dad made a blooming great greenhouse
years ago out of window frames that the council were replacing didnt look
great but was cheap

Rusty Hinge 2 11-01-2006 09:30 AM

greenhouse

The message
from "bill" contains these words:

thanks rupert
been there done that looked on ebay just have to save the pennies a
bit more
and hope i strike lucky, i remember my dad made a blooming great greenhouse
years ago out of window frames that the council were replacing didnt look
great but was cheap

Something tells me Bill is a civil servant...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig