Old 09-01-2006, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bill

Default greenhouse

hi i live in somerset (uk) and im looking for a second hand greenhouse 6*6
or 8*6 and im wondering if anyone here may help i would obviously be willing
to pay a reasonable price but it must be in reasonable condition ive looked
online but the cost of a new one is beyond my budget
thanks
bill

Old 09-01-2006, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"bill" wrote in message
hi i live in somerset (uk) and im looking for a second hand greenhouse 6*6
or 8*6 and im wondering if anyone here may help i would obviously be
willing to pay a reasonable price but it must be in reasonable condition
ive looked online but the cost of a new one is beyond my budget
thanks
bill

Your best bet will be to look in the local "ads" and newsagents cards etc.
You could also try walking around your local area and banging on a few
doors asking people if they want to get rid of their unused greenhouse. The
answer is usually No --but they know someone who has one to get rid of .

Old 11-01-2006, 02:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bill

thanks rupert
been there done that looked on ebay just have to save the pennies a bit more
and hope i strike lucky, i remember my dad made a blooming great greenhouse
years ago out of window frames that the council were replacing didnt look
great but was cheap

Old 11-01-2006, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from "bill" contains these words:

thanks rupert
been there done that looked on ebay just have to save the pennies a
bit more
and hope i strike lucky, i remember my dad made a blooming great greenhouse
years ago out of window frames that the council were replacing didnt look
great but was cheap

Something tells me Bill is a civil servant...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

greenhouse frogs Dave Lockwood Orchids 4 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
Cleaning greenhouse Dave Orchids 8 09-02-2003 08:01 AM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM
Ant-hostile greenhouse Vespaman Orchids 0 28-01-2003 04:26 PM