Old 17-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Registered User

Location: Cannock
Smile Cheapest and best Plug Plants online

I would like to hear from anyone who can recommend any good online website where I can order plug plants for this summer at a good price with maybe reduced postage costs for several different varieties of plants which are ordered at the same time
Look forward to hearing from anyone in the near future
Thankx Carolyn
Old 17-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn9871
I would like to hear from anyone who can recommend any good online website where I can order plug plants for this summer at a good price with maybe reduced postage costs for several different varieties of plants which are ordered at the same time
Look forward to hearing from anyone in the near future
Thankx Carolyn

Dear Caroline,

I have some cracking bedding plant bargains and plug plants to choose from at my ebay shop: Mat's Garden Experts!

Currently with less than 2 hours to go the 84 Busy Lizzie plug plants can be yours for just £12.99 excluding p&p and I can do deals on postage for higher quantity orders.

Please check out the link which will take you to my current auctions and please email me at

Or copy and paste this link into your web browser:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZn...ozzer20QQhtZ-1

All orders come with a free patio container kit as well, worth £17.97 and a fab pack of 5 seeds worth £10 if you order before the 31st January!

Also we have begonias and geraniums going on there this evening so please look out for some more cracking bargains!!
Old 17-01-2006, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Cheapest and best Plug Plants online

"carolyn9871" wrote in message

I would like to hear from anyone who can recommend any good online
website where I can order plug plants for this summer at a good price
with maybe reduced postage costs for several different varieties of
plants which are ordered at the same time
Look forward to hearing from anyone in the near future
Thankx Carolyn

Under no circumstances buy plug plants from e bay type folk. In my
experience you will get better quality plants cheaper elsewhere.
If you insist on buying through e bay then check what other things the
seller offers--usually anything they can buy and resell regardless of
qualtity.

--
carolyn9871