Old 25-01-2006, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
HunkyDoreyMan

Default Do you love Tulips ??

I love Tulips

So much I set up this website www.ilovetulips.be

Please visit and tell me what you think

HunkyDoreyMan

Old 25-01-2006, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cereus-validus-...........

KINKY!!!

Do you hand pollinate or do you just let the bees do it for you?

oups.com...

Old 26-01-2006, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

HunkyDoreyMan wrote:
I love Tulips

So much I set up this website www.ilovetulips.be

Please visit and tell me what you think

HunkyDoreyMan

If Cerwin was a Troll where does that leave Hunky?

--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.
Old 26-01-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Broadback contains these words:

HunkyDoreyMan wrote:
I love Tulips

So much I set up this website www.ilovetulips.be

Please visit and tell me what you think

HunkyDoreyMan

If Cerwin was a Troll where does that leave Hunky?

Cerwin was a spammer (posting to multiple targets) not a troll. If
you read his posts on his groups you will see he has a commercial
interest at stake ( runs a garden centre business, lists his stock, is
offering trade lists to group members) .There is virtually no content to
his groups other than his own sloppily written posts, and one or two
suckers trying to unsubscribe and put a stop to the unwanted emails.
(oh, surprise)

Monkey-story Man is a sly dishonest idiot trying to hook gardeners in
under false-pretences advertising. It's not a tulip site on offer, it's
a commercial list of florist services. Like Cerwin, he disregarded the
group's charter request on advertising.

Janet

Old 26-01-2006, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

HunkyDoreyMan wrote:
I love Tulips

So much I set up this website www.ilovetulips.be

Please visit and tell me what you think

HunkyDoreyMan

If Cerwin was a Troll where does that leave Hunky?

Cerwin was a spammer (posting to multiple targets) not a troll. If

It's not a tulip site on offer, it's
a commercial list of florist services. Like Cerwin, he disregarded the
group's charter request on advertising.

Janet

Well I never noticed that Hunky's post was not about tulips, I bet no
one else did either! Sorry I got my spammers and trolls mixed, guess
that puts me on the naughty posters list!