GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small Garden Sheds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110962-small-garden-sheds.html)

dibber 28-01-2006 09:27 AM

Small Garden Sheds

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4 foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

Thanks
Lee

insanite 28-01-2006 02:08 PM

Hi
first you could pic up a couple of pallets (shoulr be free) from most builders merchants, rip them apart and lay them out to sit the shed on them.
here is a link for a decent sized shed to fit http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co....ed-Garden-Box-
just googled it
hope this helps

Nick Maclaren 28-01-2006 02:13 PM

Small Garden Sheds

In article ,
dibber wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Hell, Just Do It. If your abilities at DIY are non-existent, then
slip someone a couple of folding objects to do it.

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

El Cheapo concrete slabs, with a couple of rows of bricks to provide
ventilation are as good as anything.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

PammyT 28-01-2006 02:45 PM

Small Garden Sheds

--
X-No-Archive
"dibber" wrote in message

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

look in your local papers and make some phone calls asking for a quote for
a custom build. Look in your local paper fro cheap or free paving slabs.

Stan The Man 29-01-2006 09:57 AM

Small Garden Sheds

In article , dibber
wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a gardenshed,
mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4foot wide but I
would only be able to fit three and a half. Length isnot a problem at six or
seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Try your local sawmills. I can recommend these people:
http://www.eynshamparksawmill.co.uk

Stan

samhowden 30-01-2006 12:13 PM

Hi,

I have also come across gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk,, they seem to have every sort of shed under the sun, and at briliant prices. I have never ordered from them but am considering it, could you let me know if you order from them at what sort of service they provide.

Thanks

Saxman 30-01-2006 05:18 PM

Small Garden Sheds

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:27:31 +0000, dibber wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

Have a look here. They appear to be he cheapest.

http://www.elbec.co.uk/gardenequipment/index.php