Old 28-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Registered User

Default Small Garden Sheds

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4 foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

Thanks
Lee
Old 28-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered User

Location: old oxted

Hi
first you could pic up a couple of pallets (shoulr be free) from most builders merchants, rip them apart and lay them out to sit the shed on them.
here is a link for a decent sized shed to fit http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co....ed-Garden-Box-
just googled it
hope this helps
Old 28-01-2006, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
dibber wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Hell, Just Do It. If your abilities at DIY are non-existent, then
slip someone a couple of folding objects to do it.

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

El Cheapo concrete slabs, with a couple of rows of bricks to provide
ventilation are as good as anything.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 28-01-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

--
X-No-Archive
"dibber" wrote in message

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

look in your local papers and make some phone calls asking for a quote for
a custom build. Look in your local paper fro cheap or free paving slabs.

Old 29-01-2006, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stan The Man

In article , dibber
wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a gardenshed,
mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4foot wide but I
would only be able to fit three and a half. Length isnot a problem at six or
seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Try your local sawmills. I can recommend these people:
http://www.eynshamparksawmill.co.uk

Stan

Old 30-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Registered User

Location: UK Nottingham
Red face

Hi,

I have also come across gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk,, they seem to have every sort of shed under the sun, and at briliant prices. I have never ordered from them but am considering it, could you let me know if you order from them at what sort of service they provide.

Thanks
Old 30-01-2006, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Saxman

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:27:31 +0000, dibber wrote:

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

Have a look here. They appear to be he cheapest.

http://www.elbec.co.uk/gardenequipment/index.php

Looking for help in the study of garden sheds ccoath United Kingdom 3 09-02-2005 07:56 AM
Looking for help with garden sheds ccoath Gardening 3 09-02-2005 02:05 AM
Looking for help on garden sheds!!! ccoath United Kingdom 4 08-02-2005 11:13 PM
Garden Sheds alfie United Kingdom 3 16-09-2004 09:58 AM
How do garden sheds fail? Steve Harris United Kingdom 30 04-05-2004 01:06 PM