Old 28-01-2006, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default RSPB survey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

Old 28-01-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

Are you, by chance, having one of those days Sacha? :-)

Anyway, thanks for reminding me to fill my form in tomorrow, mind you, on
the survey days all our birds usually disappear.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 29-01-2006, 06:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

Are you, by chance, having one of those days Sacha? :-)

LOL, but you do seem to be getting worse Sacha :~))

Anyway, thanks for reminding me to fill my form in tomorrow, mind you, on
the survey days all our birds usually disappear.
Bob

Jenny

Old 29-01-2006, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"Sacha" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

That Elderflower cordial is stronger than you think.
Is it a quiz to work out who gets called Mumcha or Mum?
The next post signed sexscha might make interesting reading;-)

Old 29-01-2006, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 28/1/06 23:12, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

Are you, by chance, having one of those days Sacha? :-)

I was indeed having one of those days! I hope today is going to be a better
one from the fingers and thumbs, pov! My Apple mail program decided to die
on me recently, so I've switched to Entourage for both mail and news, hence
my muddles. Must be a sign of old(er) age that I keep making ridiculous
slips like this!

Anyway, thanks for reminding me to fill my form in tomorrow, mind you, on
the survey days all our birds usually disappear.

Same here. The original email was to remind one of my daughters that she is
going to let me have the RSPB form because she's currently doing an
assignment which involves the RSPB and they've sent her loads of useful
bumph.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-01-2006, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 29/1/06 8:52, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

That Elderflower cordial is stronger than you think.
Is it a quiz to work out who gets called Mumcha or Mum?
The next post signed sexscha might make interesting reading;-)

Well, it would to me!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-01-2006, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 29/1/06 6:42, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4656946.stm

Lots of love, Mum. xx

Are you, by chance, having one of those days Sacha? :-)

LOL, but you do seem to be getting worse Sacha :~))

But not beyond all hope, perhaps....... ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-01-2006, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Allen Caius

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

Anyway, thanks for reminding me to fill my form in tomorrow, mind you, on
the survey days all our birds usually disappear.

--
Regards
Bob

I was looking forward to counting dozens of Collared Doves but alas, the
local college gamekeeper trainees have been around practicing shooting
and now there is not a single one to be seen - They've shot the bally
lot!

--
Cheers,

Allen - Scotland
Old 29-01-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Allen Caius wrote:

I was looking forward to counting dozens of Collared Doves but alas, the
local college gamekeeper trainees have been around practicing shooting
and now there is not a single one to be seen - They've shot the bally
lot!

You should be so lucky.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.