GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Parking on grass? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11213-parking-grass.html)

Tumbleweed 22-03-2003 11:29 AM

Parking on grass?

Someone has posted here before about a plastic grid you can set down in a
lawn for occasional parking, that can be mown over. Can someone point me at
a web site or trade name or supplier please?
TIA

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

Pete The Gardener 22-03-2003 11:29 AM

Parking on grass?

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:42:26 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Someone has posted here before about a plastic grid you can set down in a
lawn for occasional parking, that can be mown over. Can someone point me at
a web site or trade name or supplier please?

There are a number of products on the market, some that i've heard of
are from netlon, though I've not used them so can't comment on their
usefulness. They can be seen at:
http://www.netlon.co.uk/_turfsystems/introduction.htm

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.