Old 22-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Parking on grass?

Someone has posted here before about a plastic grid you can set down in a
lawn for occasional parking, that can be mown over. Can someone point me at
a web site or trade name or supplier please?
TIA

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

Old 22-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Pete The Gardener

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:42:26 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Someone has posted here before about a plastic grid you can set down in a
lawn for occasional parking, that can be mown over. Can someone point me at
a web site or trade name or supplier please?

There are a number of products on the market, some that i've heard of
are from netlon, though I've not used them so can't comment on their
usefulness. They can be seen at:
http://www.netlon.co.uk/_turfsystems/introduction.htm

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.

OT Parking David Hill United Kingdom 27 18-10-2013 11:03 PM
parking on grass Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 32 24-08-2011 01:19 PM
B&Q charge for car parking? old perennial United Kingdom 0 06-07-2007 12:58 PM
Replanting gravel parking area Simon United Kingdom 2 22-07-2006 09:41 PM
Goldfish "parking" under the waterfall? Sean R. Kerns Ponds 9 14-07-2004 11:03 PM