Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Martin Sykes

Default Colour themed gardens

Everyone's seen various 'white gardens' but are there any good examples of
other colours being used? I was thinking of trying a 'blue garden' around my
patio but I'm not sure if it might just be a bit garish.

Martin

Old 22-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Natalie

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
news
Everyone's seen various 'white gardens' but are there any good examples of
other colours being used? I was thinking of trying a 'blue garden' around
my
patio but I'm not sure if it might just be a bit garish.

Martin

My garden is themed blue/purple with a touch of white and burgandy. I think
it looks good!

Natalie

Old 22-03-2003, 11:34 AM
JennyC

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
news
Everyone's seen various 'white gardens' but are there any good
examples of
other colours being used? I was thinking of trying a 'blue garden'

around my
patio but I'm not sure if it might just be a bit garish.

Martin

You might need a touch of yellow or orange for a contrast....

here's a couple of sites that may be of interest:

http://www.acsedu.co.uk/LdscDesign/BlueGarden.asp

http://www.bachmans.com/tipsheets/Sp...adesofBluePurp
leGardens.cfm

http://www.gardenplans.com/11bluegetaway.html