Old 25-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Kate Morgan

Default The Archers

In the Archers one of the characters- Nigel - has spotted bluebells
just about to flower. I know about global warming but its still a bit
early isnt it ?

kate
Old 25-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Little Badger

Kate
You tell that to Mother Nature!
It was absolute baking today in the West Country!

Badger

Old 25-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Mary Fisher

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Kate
You tell that to Mother Nature!
It was absolute baking today in the West Country!

Badger

We're in Yorkshire and our bluebells are in bud.

Mary

Old 25-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Kate Morgan

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Kate
You tell that to Mother Nature!
It was absolute baking today in the West Country!

Badger

We're in Yorkshire and our bluebells are in bud.

Mary

We are in Sth. Glos and it was hot, must give my bluebells a good
talking too :-)
kate
Old 26-03-2003, 02:08 PM
John Towill

--
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Kate
You tell that to Mother Nature!
It was absolute baking today in the West Country!

Badger

We're in Yorkshire and our bluebells are in bud.

Mary

We are in Sth. Glos and it was hot, must give my bluebells a good
talking too :-)
kate

Sad to say if the global warming takes place I believe that bluebells with
be on of the first plants to go. :-(
Cheers
John T
Remove the wet from towill to reply
by email

Old 26-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Ian Cundell

In article ,
Kate Morgan wrote:

In the Archers one of the characters- Nigel - has spotted bluebells
just about to flower. I know about global warming but its still a bit
early isnt it ?

kate

Nope. Got 'em in my back garden. Various stages, but some very close to
flowering.

--

"No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does.
So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come.
Old 26-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Rod

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message ...
In the Archers one of the characters- Nigel - has spotted bluebells
just about to flower. I know about global warming but its still a bit
early isnt it ?

*anything* is possible in Ambridge.

Rod

Old 26-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Peter James

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:57:18 -0000, Kate Morgan
wrote:

In the Archers one of the characters- Nigel - has spotted bluebells
just about to flower. I know about global warming but its still a bit
early isnt it ?

There are a few out here in Cornwall at the present. Give it another
ten days and we'll be knee deep in them.
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply
Old 26-03-2003, 11:24 PM
david

".....Nigel - has spotted bluebells just about to flower......."

We just have Blue UK bluebells and white pink and blue Spanish, but
Spotted? these I'd love to see.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 27-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Alan R Williams

Kate Morgan writes:

In the Archers one of the characters- Nigel - has spotted bluebells
just about to flower. I know about global warming but its still a bit
early isnt it ?

There are some flowering in Manchester. We also haven't had any
decent rain for weeks.

kate

Alan

--
Alan Williams, Room IT301, Department of Computer Science,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, U.K.