GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Broad Bean "Red Epicure" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11723-broad-bean-red-epicure.html)

Steve Harris 26-03-2003 01:32 PM

Broad Bean "Red Epicure"

I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

Thanks!

Alan Gould 26-03-2003 06:56 PM

Broad Bean "Red Epicure"

In article , Steve
Harris writes
I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

HDRA Heritage Seed Library has broad bean 'Canadian Purple' if that's
any help. www.hdra.org.uk
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Martin Sykes 26-03-2003 07:20 PM

Broad Bean "Red Epicure"

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

Thanks!

http://www.gonegardening.com/xq/ASP/...90/referer./qx
/gg_shop/product.htm

$1.59 for enough for a 15ft row