GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/122589-bbc-gardeners-world-live-2006-labyrinth-2006-simply-gardening.html)

Dave the exTrailer 14-02-2006 10:19 AM

BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:44:50 +0000, SimplyGardening
wrote:

Dave the exTrailer Wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:03:03 +0000, SimplyGardening
wrote:

I run my own gardening company (Simply Gardening) in North
Lincolnshire,
UK. I am building what will be the largest ever "Show Garden" for the
BBC Gardeners' World Live Show in June this year (2006).

And your point is? ...............................

I am just raising awareness to the project I am doing! Just in case
people like you would like to sponsor me? And it must work or you
wouldn’t have sent me a reply!:)

Sponsor you ? Are you toalltaly mad?

I replied to question why you should abuse a newsgroup but I see the
question when right over your head.

Did you hear a whooshing sound?

K 14-02-2006 08:02 PM

BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

Rupert writes

"K" wrote in message
Rupert writes
snip
"K" wrote in message

What I'm puzzled about is why we should be interested in the
characteristics of the visitors to the show in the context of some guy
trying to flog a garden that he hasn't yet built.

Isn't it called Aspirations? Loadsa Money folk can buy a ready made
display.
A bit like Darmuid Gavin's Balls.

And it's important to those folk to know the characteristics of the people
who viewed their purchase while it was still in the 'shop window'?

Right.

Absolutely Right-for that class of people.

You see? I really don't understand the way the world works. ;-)

--
Kay

Janet Tweedy 16-02-2006 10:39 AM

BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

In article , SimplyGardening
writes

I am just raising awareness to the project I am doing! Just in case
people like you would like to sponsor me? And it must work or you
wouldn’t have sent me a reply!:)

But he hasn't sent any money which is what you are really after, isn't
it?

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph