Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Carl Spaul

Default SWROOT

Thanks, yes the Thyme is growing where the grass isn't, (south facing
path edges and gravestones). Tell Mr. Huxley his advice has been duly noted.
I wonder if he liked trees?....
Carl

Old 31-03-2003, 02:44 AM
Hussein M.

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:34:50 -0000, "Carl Spaul"
wrotc:

Thanks, yes the Thyme is growing where the grass isn't, (south facing
path edges and gravestones). Tell Mr. Huxley his advice has been duly noted.
I wonder if he liked trees?....
Carl

Charming message, conjuring a lovely image.

Sorry to have spoiled it with a follow up

Hussein
Grow a little garden
Old 01-04-2003, 10:56 PM
swroot

Carl Spaul wrote:

Thanks, yes the Thyme is growing where the grass isn't, (south facing
path edges and gravestones).

Sounds about what I'd expected. It likes warm, dry, not-grassy
conditions.

Tell Mr. Huxley his advice has been duly noted.
I wonder if he liked trees?....

Sadly the Mr Huxley responsible for my .sig died in 1963; I rather doubt
I'd have had the courage to start a conversation with him :-)

regards
sarah

--
"Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view,
is silence about truth." Aldous Huxley