Old 25-02-2006, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jana

Default Who's the dickhead

What the hell is going on here ?. My mail box is full of some idiot's
childish posting in this group.

Old 25-02-2006, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sla#s

"Jana" wrote in message
ups.com...
What the hell is going on here ?. My mail box is full of some idiot's
childish posting in this group.

It's the internet equivalent of graffiti - Or less than Graffiti as there is
no message, just aren't I clever to waste all these peoples time!
If there was some relevant political or social message I might quietly
admire them but as it is...
- Yes Dickheads!

Slatts

Old 25-02-2006, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

On 25 Feb 2006 02:47:12 -0800, "Jana"
wrote:

What the hell is going on here ?. My mail box is full of some idiot's
childish posting in this group.

I suspect it was the veggie mob
Old 25-02-2006, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Jana wrote:
What the hell is going on here ?. My mail box is full of some idiot's
childish posting in this group.

It's a program based on Markov probability functions.

Richard.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a