Old 01-04-2003, 11:20 PM
govinder

Default chilli plant grown with chilli seeds

hello
my friend gave me some seeds of very hot chilli plants .i donot know
the name of this chlli but this plant grow big like a small bush
chilli is not very long small size the head of the is upside but very
hot .my plants grow about a foot long there is no flower yet my q ia
weather we get any chilli or not please send me your views thanks
govinder
(Britannica) wrote in message . com...
Kay Easton wrote in message ...

Big snip 8-----------

Oh - and wait a month - the soil hasn't really warmed up yet, so things
might improve

Finally - once you've re-stocked, how are you going to protect them from
the next mole invader? - I'm not trying to be negative, just curious.

Kay - sorry about the tardiness. Thanks for the advice.

SWDTG (She who does the gardening) says there were some worms in
the compost,- something I'd overlooked. But I think the lack of rain
for the past three weeks or so is probably the real culprit - the
worms that surived the mole have probably gone really deep.

As for another mole - we get the catcher in on sighting the first
mound. With the last one we wasted too much time with old wive's tale
solutions that didn't work !!

It is a walled garden and I know the wall foundations are at least two
feet below soil level. I think the mole got in last time while I had
the garden gate off for repair - I've now added a piece on the bottom
of the gate so there' a bare half-inch clearance.