Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2006, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Web source of wire for fencing please

I have Googled extensively but cannot find a source, on the Web, for
2.64mm spring steel wire, which local Agricultural Merchants don't sell.
An alternative would be 4mm mild steel wire, though I can, if
necessary get that from local Agricultural Merchants.
I am fed up with rabbits wrecking the area of my garden not protected,
so I have decided to erect fencing around the lot. the advantage of the
spring steel wire is a far greater distance between supporting posts,
and they will be the devil to get into my ground.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.

Hog wire - Seattle source Kevin Reeder Lawns 1 24-06-2008 01:18 AM
[IBC] Copper Wire Source Carol Bonsai 4 10-03-2005 01:18 AM
Web hosting for your gardening web site. $1.95 per month Hostronica Web Hosting Gardening 0 01-05-2003 06:56 AM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 3 24-02-2003 11:10 PM
AD: Handy fencing tool for tightening/ maintaining wire fences, trellis wires, deer stand wires, et C&C Fencing Supply sci.agriculture 0 06-02-2003 01:45 AM