Old 07-03-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ben@iss

Default landscape and garden irrigation...

Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation and i
am putting it out tio a few relevent groups.......we would be pleased
discuss any queries you may have regarding garden irrigation.

Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk

I look forward to your discussions.

Best Regards

Ben.

( www.issirrigation.co.uk )

Old 07-03-2006, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner

ben@iss wrote:
Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation and i
am putting it out tio a few relevent groups.......we would be pleased
discuss any queries you may have regarding garden irrigation.

Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk

I look forward to your discussions.

I wish you well, of course, but those who are 'into' newsgroups tend to
find web forums irritating rather than irrigating.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ben@iss

Sorry, not trying to 'irritate' anyone....as we are involved with the
subject of gardening i thought our forum may be of use to a few people
who read this group...

Again sorry if i have broken any rules or charters...

Thanks for the feedback...

Ben.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner

ben@iss wrote:
Sorry, not trying to 'irritate' anyone....as we are involved with the
subject of gardening i thought our forum may be of use to a few people
who read this group...

Again sorry if i have broken any rules or charters...

Thanks for the feedback...

Ben.

Not at all, sorry if I gave that impression. Mine was a general
observation that those of us who use usenet find ALL web forums
'irritating' to use and I couldn't resist the pun! Web forums tend to be
rather dismissed as 'a bit AOL' by those who appreciate the low
bandwidth, text-only world of nntp.