GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Berberis i.d please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14003-re-berberis-i-d-please.html)

Sacha 06-04-2003 07:08 PM

Berberis i.d please

in article , Roy at
wrote on 6/4/03 4:55 pm:

Hi all
About 5 years ago I bought 2 berberis they are both growing well and
flowering now.One I know is stenophylla..but the other one I cannot remember
what the variety was.
I have put some pictures of it on my site at the following link.
http://www.asmallwildlifegarden.co.u...erisidpage.htm
I would be grateful if someone could i.d it for me I can then include it on
my website.

We think it's probably B. darwinii and a lovely specimen of it, too.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Roy 06-04-2003 08:45 PM

Berberis i.d please

Hi
Thanks both I believe that is what it was called.
Roy
(why couldnt I remember that)!!!!

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , Roy at

arklay 07-04-2003 09:44 PM

Berberis i.d please

I may be wrong but when i first looked at your photo i thought it was
Berberis linearifolia 'Orange King' ?

Stuart

"Roy" wrote in message
Hi
Thanks both I believe that is what it was called.
Roy
(why couldnt I remember that)!!!!

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , Roy at