Old 06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Sacha

Default Berberis i.d please

in article , Roy at
wrote on 6/4/03 4:55 pm:

Hi all
About 5 years ago I bought 2 berberis they are both growing well and
flowering now.One I know is stenophylla..but the other one I cannot remember
what the variety was.
I have put some pictures of it on my site at the following link.
http://www.asmallwildlifegarden.co.u...erisidpage.htm
I would be grateful if someone could i.d it for me I can then include it on
my website.

We think it's probably B. darwinii and a lovely specimen of it, too.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 06-04-2003, 08:45 PM
Roy

Hi
Thanks both I believe that is what it was called.
Roy
(why couldnt I remember that)!!!!

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , Roy at

Old 07-04-2003, 09:44 PM
arklay

I may be wrong but when i first looked at your photo i thought it was
Berberis linearifolia 'Orange King' ?

Stuart

"Roy" wrote in message
Hi
Thanks both I believe that is what it was called.
Roy
(why couldnt I remember that)!!!!

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , Roy at
wrote on 6/4/03 4:55 pm:

Hi all
About 5 years ago I bought 2 berberis they are both growing well and
flowering now.One I know is stenophylla..but the other one I cannot

remember
what the variety was.
I have put some pictures of it on my site at the following link.
http://www.asmallwildlifegarden.co.u...erisidpage.htm
I would be grateful if someone could i.d it for me I can then include

it
on
my website.

We think it's probably B. darwinii and a lovely specimen of it, too.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Berberis Beyond Repair? Bennett Gardening 2 12-06-2003 02:08 AM
Berberis Beyond Repair? Bennett Gardening 1 09-06-2003 04:44 AM
berberis cuttings Roy United Kingdom 4 14-04-2003 08:44 AM
Berberis problem - Repost Judy Rigby United Kingdom 1 22-03-2003 11:30 AM
Berberis & caterpillars Judy Rigby United Kingdom 0 18-03-2003 08:44 AM