Old 17-03-2006, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Weather vanes

In searching for a birthday present for Ray, I've come across this site.
www.weathervanes-direct.co.uk They have some terrific designs in their
repertoire or will make to your own design. I've ordered one of a chap in a
greenhouse with the wife bringing the tray of tea and a Jack Russell in the
wheelbarrow. ;-) Apparently, they can even be scaled down to fit a garden
shed. There's one of a wirehaired dachshund which might find its way onto
some building or other one of these days...... ;-) And there is one of a
woman kneeling with trowel in hand and trug beside her and a man leaning on
his spade. Then there's dogs, squirrels, trains, dolphins, golfers and
beekeepers, among the many. You can make your own slight variations to the
standard designs, too, as each is made individually. I'm really enchanted
with this find!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 17-03-2006, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote
[...]

this guy sells similar too...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MANDRAKE-MA...2QQpZ3QQt Zkm

and there are lots of them if you scroll through his shop.

Regards
Bob.

Old 17-03-2006, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Bob Hobden" wrote

"Sacha" wrote
[...]

Actually it's page 25 onwards...also does good quality Butyl Pond Liner
towards the end pages.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden