Old 04-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered User

Default Andrea

I live in South Oxfordshire and I have just found alot of tulip bulbs and some narcissus that are starting to sprout. I am renting so don't want to put them in the ground....should I just leave them til next year or can I pot them up outside or inside....will they bloom do you think?
Old 04-04-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Andrea Thomas" wrote

I live in South Oxfordshire and I have just found alot of tulip bulbs
and some narcissus that are starting to sprout. I am renting so don't
want to put them in the ground....should I just leave them til next
year or can I pot them up outside or inside....will they bloom do you
think?

The only hope for them is to plant them in the ground as they should be
flowering about now and should have been planted in the autumn, and don't
expect flowers this year.
Either that or throw them in the bin.

--
Regards