GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This Weeks Update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142797-weeks-update.html)

PLOTTY 21-04-2006 08:56 PM

This Weeks Update

Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 22-04-2006 10:40 PM

This Weeks Update

"sam" wrote in message
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Yes, Plotty, I did enjoy.
Immensely in fact.

You are unquestionably a gardener par excellence and one
who is willing to share which is much appreciated.Please keep on posting.

Sam

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

Hugh Jampton 23-04-2006 12:07 AM

This Weeks Update

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:56:50 +0000, PLOTTY wrote:

Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Thanks for the update Plotty. Love it !! Just wish I could do the same with
mine :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

JennyC 23-04-2006 07:24 AM

This Weeks Update

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.
http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

The website is pretty well organised too :~))

Saw the picture of your camilia Plotty. Got any more pictures of you garden 'at
home' ??

Jenny

PLOTTY 23-04-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)
"sam" wrote in message
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Yes, Plotty, I did enjoy.
Immensely in fact.

You are unquestionably a gardener par excellence and one
who is willing to share which is much appreciated.Please keep on posting.

Sam

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

Thankyou Sam for your nice comments about my website, I'm glad you like it, Steve.

PLOTTY 23-04-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyC
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.
http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

The website is pretty well organised too :~))

Saw the picture of your camilia Plotty. Got any more pictures of you garden 'at
home' ??

Jenny

Thankyou Hugh and Jenny C, for your kind comments about my website, I will try to sort out some pictures of my garden at home for future postings, thanks again Steve.

tealandsilver 23-04-2006 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLOTTY
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

What a great allotment and blog! Keep up the good work!!

regards,

David

PLOTTY 24-04-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealandsilver
What a great allotment and blog! Keep up the good work!!

regards,

David

Thanks David for your kind comments, I'm glad that you like my website, Steve.