Old 21-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Registered User

Default This Weeks Update

Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com
Old 22-04-2006, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"sam" wrote in message
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Yes, Plotty, I did enjoy.
Immensely in fact.

You are unquestionably a gardener par excellence and one
who is willing to share which is much appreciated.Please keep on posting.

Sam

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

Old 23-04-2006, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:56:50 +0000, PLOTTY wrote:

Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Thanks for the update Plotty. Love it !! Just wish I could do the same with
mine :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old 23-04-2006, 07:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.
http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

The website is pretty well organised too :~))

Saw the picture of your camilia Plotty. Got any more pictures of you garden 'at
home' ??

Jenny

Old 23-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)
"sam" wrote in message
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Yes, Plotty, I did enjoy.
Immensely in fact.

You are unquestionably a gardener par excellence and one
who is willing to share which is much appreciated.Please keep on posting.

Sam

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.
Thankyou Sam for your nice comments about my website, I'm glad you like it, Steve.

Old 23-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.
http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.

The website is pretty well organised too :~))

Saw the picture of your camilia Plotty. Got any more pictures of you garden 'at
home' ??

Jenny
Thankyou Hugh and Jenny C, for your kind comments about my website, I will try to sort out some pictures of my garden at home for future postings, thanks again Steve.
Old 23-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOTTY
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

What a great allotment and blog! Keep up the good work!!

regards,

David
Old 24-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealandsilver
What a great allotment and blog! Keep up the good work!!

regards,

David
Thanks David for your kind comments, I'm glad that you like my website, Steve.