GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Big Plant Labels (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143333-big-plant-labels.html)

Bob Hobden 01-05-2006 04:27 PM

Big Plant Labels

We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the time
to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 01-05-2006 05:40 PM

Big Plant Labels

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the
time to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
17mls W. of London.UK

LBS do a range of the big stuff. I can not see them on the website but they
are in the catalogue.

Bob Hobden 01-05-2006 11:00 PM

Big Plant Labels

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" replied to
"Bob Hobden" who asked...
We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the
time to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

LBS do a range of the big stuff. I can not see them on the website but
they are in the catalogue.

Found them, thanks.
http://www.lbsgardendirect.co.uk/pro...-LABW&recno=11
Expensive but cheaper than a similar quantity of hand made wooden ones.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden