Old 01-05-2006, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default Big Plant Labels

We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the time
to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 01-05-2006, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the
time to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
17mls W. of London.UK

LBS do a range of the big stuff. I can not see them on the website but they
are in the catalogue.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" replied to
"Bob Hobden" who asked...
We want some more big plant labels for the allotment and I haven't the
time to make some more white painted wooden ones.
I know there are some big plastic labels about 1ft or 30cm long out there
somewhere but I can't find a supplier.
Anyone know where they can be obtained?

LBS do a range of the big stuff. I can not see them on the website but
they are in the catalogue.

Found them, thanks.
http://www.lbsgardendirect.co.uk/pro...-LABW&recno=11
Expensive but cheaper than a similar quantity of hand made wooden ones.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden