Old 18-05-2006, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david

Default Lavender & Rosemary pest

I have a very attractive blue/green almost metallic looking beetle type
thing eating their way through my Rosemary and Standard Lavender, the little
buggers are not interested in anything else. Any ideas what they are and how
I can get rid of them? I would rather not have to spray the Rosemary with
chemicals as I use it in the kitchen, but if needs must.....

Thanks.

Old 18-05-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.k.

david wrote:
I have a very attractive blue/green almost metallic looking beetle
type thing eating their way through my Rosemary and Standard
Lavender, the little buggers are not interested in anything else. Any
ideas what they are and how I can get rid of them? I would rather not
have to spray the Rosemary with chemicals as I use it in the kitchen,
but if needs must.....
Thanks.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/learning/resea...ary_beetle.asp

pk