Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Registered User

Location: North East
Default Help with Lawn

Hello all,

I've purchased my first home 7 months ago and have recently turned my attention to the garden. The house is only five years old, hence the garden is particularly immature; the main issue being the lawn. The lawn is constantly water logged and covered in moss, I have done a bit of research on the web and discovered that the soil is particularly heavy with clay.

Could any of you experts provide me with a couple of pointers as to how I could improve the quality of the lawn. Someone at my work suggested constant rollering and lawn seeds but the lawn has become so water logged in the recent rains that this is not really a viable option. One site that I visited suggested using Lawn Sand, has anyone had any success with this or can the offer a good brand?

Any help to solve the problem would be appreciated.

Regards

Simon

Lawn Experts, please help - New Turf Lawn Dying puppilup Lawns 11 18-08-2011 11:03 PM
help, lawn dying after applying Lawn Feed & Moss Killer peter United Kingdom 1 07-06-2008 07:34 PM
Riding lawn mower and lawn roller Eric Gardening 1 02-05-2005 08:06 PM
HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
Can I Use Scotts Lawn Pro Step 4 Lawn Fertilizer for Overseeding? Mike Thompson Lawns 1 10-09-2003 07:42 PM