Old 23-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Registered User

Location: Northland New Zealand
Default Chelsea garden show

It's too far for me to get to Chelsea for this years garden show as my home is New Zealand.
However, it would be great to hear comment on this years show in particular the New Zealand garden display. Apparently it features many of New Zealand's iconic plants and it would be good to hear first hand views of this and other notable gardens,designs,trends.
tony
Old 23-05-2006, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

bushman wrote:
It's too far for me to get to Chelsea for this years garden show as my
home is New Zealand.
However, it would be great to hear comment on this years show in
particular the New Zealand garden display. Apparently it features many
of New Zealand's iconic plants and it would be good to hear first hand
views of this and other notable gardens,designs,trends.
tony

Try here;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Richard.
Old 23-05-2006, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin writes:

If you do that from outside UK for some reason you get a different
site. I do wish the BBC would stop trying to upset expatriates and
overseas residents. It really is starting to **** me off.

They are obliged to take action on some regional issues. If you'd care
to come up with a reliable method to allow access to restricted
content to overseas residents who have paid the equivalent of the
licence fee they'd be very interested, otherwise please don't expect
me to subsidise you.

Anthony

photos Chelsea Garden Show Ka30P Ponds 1 09-06-2004 03:13 PM
photos Chelsea Garden Show Ka30P Ponds 0 09-06-2004 02:54 PM
photos Chelsea Garden Show Ka30P Ponds 0 09-06-2004 01:48 PM
photos Chelsea Garden Show Ka30P Ponds 0 08-06-2004 04:40 PM