Old 23-05-2006, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jerry

Default is there a weedkiller I can spray on plants without killing them?

.....because the weeds are all around the plants, and pulling them out
individually takes for ever!

Thanks

Old 23-05-2006, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Jerry wrote:
....because the weeds are all around the plants, and pulling them out
individually takes for ever!

Thanks

I assume you mean selective, like it will kill dandelions but not
lettuce, afraid not. Maybe in the future they will be able to target
weeds, but at the moment the only "selective" weedkillers are those that
kill broad leaved plants only, as are used on lawns, and of course by at
least one idiot (blushes) ON SEED BEDS!

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.
Old 23-05-2006, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jerry

Well I have like yukkas, and weeds on the bed of bark. Can a selective
weedkiller help me?
Also ferns - and weeds!

Old 23-05-2006, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Jerry wrote:
Well I have like yukkas, and weeds on the bed of bark. Can a selective
weedkiller help me?
Also ferns - and weeds!

A long handle hoe would be perfect for this )

Old 23-05-2006, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobby

Not unless you are growing GM crops.