GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BIRD FOOD (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145618-bird-food.html)

Josie 29-05-2006 11:45 AM

BIRD FOOD

I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joe
SW London

K 29-05-2006 12:08 PM

BIRD FOOD

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.
--
Kay

Sue 29-05-2006 12:29 PM

BIRD FOOD

from Josie...
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

Our local market is an excellent source of sunflower hearts at a very
competitive price.

Sue W.

Sally Thompson 29-05-2006 02:59 PM

BIRD FOOD

On Mon, 29 May 2006 12:08:08 +0100, K wrote
(in article ):

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

I would second that - very prompt efficient service, and good quality bird
foods:

http://www.birdfood.co.uk/

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Alan Holmes 29-05-2006 03:28 PM

BIRD FOOD

"K" wrote in message
Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

And Morrisons.

Alan

--
Kay

Josie 29-05-2006 10:30 PM

BIRD FOOD

Message from Janet Baraclough on Mon, 29
May 2006 17:32:39 BIRD FOOD:

The message
from K contains these words:

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

So have I

Janet

Thank you all,

I've just placed my order.