Old 29-05-2006, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Josie

Default BIRD FOOD

I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joe
SW London

Old 29-05-2006, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.
--
Kay
Old 29-05-2006, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

from Josie...
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

Our local market is an excellent source of sunflower hearts at a very
competitive price.

Sue W.

Old 29-05-2006, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

On Mon, 29 May 2006 12:08:08 +0100, K wrote
(in article ):

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

I would second that - very prompt efficient service, and good quality bird
foods:

http://www.birdfood.co.uk/

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Old 29-05-2006, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"K" wrote in message
news
Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

And Morrisons.

Alan

--
Kay

Old 29-05-2006, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Josie

Message from Janet Baraclough on Mon, 29
May 2006 17:32:39 BIRD FOOD:

The message
from K contains these words:

Josie writes
I'm looking of recommendations for a reputable and well priced online
bird food supplier. My present supplier has let me down and failed to
respond to my email query. Input from the group at urg is appreciated.

I've always found CJ birdfoods to be reliable.

So have I

Janet

Thank you all,

I've just placed my order.