GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   penny plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146392-penny-plant.html)

solaara 12-06-2006 09:52 PM

penny plant

I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?

trin 12-06-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solaara
I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?

I've never heard of a penny plant but I just googled and came up with this
is this what you have?

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantcd/crassovat.htm

Sue 13-06-2006 04:40 PM

penny plant

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"solaara" wrote:

I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a
penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?

--
solaara

It's not "honesty" by any chance? (lunaria)

Sue W.

Stanley 13-06-2006 04:42 PM

penny plant

Woops! A succulent you said. Sorry, missed that bit on first reading. Not
honesty then.

Sue W.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Sue" wrote