Old 12-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Registered User

Question penny plant

I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered User

Location: South West UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaara
I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?
I've never heard of a penny plant but I just googled and came up with this
is this what you have?

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantcd/crassovat.htm
Old 13-06-2006, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default penny plant

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"solaara" wrote:

I bought a sort of succulent at a fete and the lady told me it was a
penny plant..Does anyone know the latin name?

--
solaara

It's not "honesty" by any chance? (lunaria)

Sue W.

Old 13-06-2006, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stanley

Woops! A succulent you said. Sorry, missed that bit on first reading. Not
honesty then.

Sue W.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Sue" wrote