GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beautiful weed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146702-beautiful-weed.html)

Charlie Pridham 18-06-2006 06:55 PM

Beautiful weed

Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 19-06-2006 08:19 AM

Beautiful weed

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Charlie Pridham 19-06-2006 10:28 AM

Beautiful weed

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 19-06-2006 10:35 AM

Beautiful weed

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Well worth the wait.
It explains a mystery for me. I have been calling that plant Herb Robert for
years. I now realise I have both. Superb plants and easily weeded after
their abundant seeding.

Des Higgins 19-06-2006 02:20 PM

Beautiful weed

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Are you on limestone or chalk? In Ireland, you get that wild in limestone
pavement areas. It is a nice plant!

Charlie Pridham 20-06-2006 07:55 AM

Beautiful weed

"Des Higgins" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Are you on limestone or chalk? In Ireland, you get that wild in limestone
pavement areas. It is a nice plant!

--

No I am on acid but don't see it in the hedges around someone sent it to me