Old 18-06-2006, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default Beautiful weed

Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 19-06-2006, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Old 19-06-2006, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Old 19-06-2006, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Well worth the wait.
It explains a mystery for me. I have been calling that plant Herb Robert for
years. I now realise I have both. Superb plants and easily weeded after
their abundant seeding.

Old 19-06-2006, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Are you on limestone or chalk? In Ireland, you get that wild in limestone
pavement areas. It is a nice plant!

Old 20-06-2006, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

"Des Higgins" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just thought I would sing the praises of a weed few think to

deliberately
introduce take a look at Geranium rotundifolium
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/geranium.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

What a rotten trick publishing a blank page:-)
Back to Google.

Should work now - sorry, forgot to load up the page!

Are you on limestone or chalk? In Ireland, you get that wild in limestone
pavement areas. It is a nice plant!

--

No I am on acid but don't see it in the hedges around someone sent it to me