GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Book on garden design and that. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14679-book-garden-design.html)

Paul 12-04-2003 04:20 PM

Book on garden design and that.

Good arfternoon!

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good book on planning and
designing for a small garden?
Ta in advance for any help.

cheers
Paul

hayley 13-04-2003 10:56 AM

Book on garden design and that.

Tim Newbury does some with lots of ready made, "off the peg" designs in
them.
Hayley

geoff 13-04-2003 12:20 PM

Book on garden design and that.

Paul,

John Brookes' Garden Design Book ISBN 0 86318 6386 is full of ideas and
construction details. You may find the book in your local library
(reference room perhaps) but I'm afraid I do not know the Dewy reference
number.

Regards

Geoff

Sue 14-04-2003 11:56 AM

Book on garden design and that.

"Paul" wrote
I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good book on planning and
designing for a small garden?

Quite honestly there are hundreds! I should nip down to your local library
and borrow a few to distil the best ideas that suit your particular tastes.

Sue