Old 12-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Paul

Default Book on garden design and that.

Good arfternoon!

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good book on planning and
designing for a small garden?
Ta in advance for any help.

cheers
Paul

Old 13-04-2003, 10:56 AM
hayley

Tim Newbury does some with lots of ready made, "off the peg" designs in
them.
Hayley

Old 13-04-2003, 12:20 PM
geoff

Paul,

John Brookes' Garden Design Book ISBN 0 86318 6386 is full of ideas and
construction details. You may find the book in your local library
(reference room perhaps) but I'm afraid I do not know the Dewy reference
number.

Regards

Geoff

Old 14-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Sue

"Paul" wrote
I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good book on planning and
designing for a small garden?

Quite honestly there are hundreds! I should nip down to your local library
and borrow a few to distil the best ideas that suit your particular tastes.

Sue