Old 24-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Registered User

Default UPDATED WEBSITE & VIDEO

Hi all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's update and also to let you know that it contains my first videoblog, hope you like it, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com
Old 01-07-2006, 07:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"PLOTTY" wrote in message

Hi all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's update and
also to let you know that it contains my first videoblog, hope you like
it, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

WOW !!
The video is a great way of showing everything. The photo's and commentary
is clear and helpful. It will be useful when I get a big enough garden to
grow veggies :~)

I am totally impressed with your achievement with the (2nd!!) plot over the
18 months. It's all so healthy and tidy. I began to wonder how you ever
managed to do so much work in such a short space of time, then saw 'house
husband' in your profile :~))))

Keep up the good work,
jenny

Old 02-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC
"PLOTTY" wrote in message

Hi all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's update and
also to let you know that it contains my first videoblog, hope you like
it, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

WOW !!
The video is a great way of showing everything. The photo's and commentary
is clear and helpful. It will be useful when I get a big enough garden to
grow veggies :~)

I am totally impressed with your achievement with the (2nd!!) plot over the
18 months. It's all so healthy and tidy. I began to wonder how you ever
managed to do so much work in such a short space of time, then saw 'house
husband' in your profile :~))))

Keep up the good work,
jenny

Hi Jenny, thankyou for your kind comments I'm glad that you like my website and videos, regards Steve.