Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2006, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sena

Default Meeces

Hello urglers. I'm told you might know the answer to my question,
previously asked in a certain outmolishment.

I have meeces in the house, and I do not particularly want meeces in the
house. I mean, they're very entertaining and all that, especially when
they come out to play late at night, but it is not cold outside and I
feel they would be better off with more fresh air.

I do not want to kill said meeces, and I'm not sure I fancy coming down
in the morning to have to remove them from sticky wotnots on the
skirting board (always assuming I could get to the skirting board), so I
want to know whether those sonic thingummies work. You know the ones,
they're supposed to emit an excrutiatingly high pitched swissle, and the
meeces are supposed to pack their bags and move on to pastures new. Or
something.

So, what do you think? Do they work, or would I be wasting my money?
Have any of you got any other humane ideas for gently evicting meeces
from houses?

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.