Old 21-07-2006, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Byford

Default Website needs you support

Pictures and info
Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

Old 21-07-2006, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Nick Byford
writes
Pictures and info
Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

Looks lovely. Hope things go well with this one.
--
June Hughes
Old 22-07-2006, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Pictures and info
Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

Why?

Old 22-07-2006, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

Why?

It is a lovely site. He isn't trying to sell anything. Just a lovely
site. The first one went belly up because someone sabotaged it.
--
June Hughes
Old 22-07-2006, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

Why?

It is a lovely site. He isn't trying to sell anything. Just a lovely
site. The first one went belly up because someone sabotaged it.

Thanks

Alan

--
June Hughes

Old 23-07-2006, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
writes
Looks lovely. Hope things go well with this one.

Good luck with it - No luck needed with the mamallian frogs, they
deserve to make you famous

Good picture of a water boatman, very difficult to do.

Old 23-07-2006, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pictures and info
Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

And well worth the visit it was, too. Nice work, Nick: hard to believe
you're beginners.

Perhaps some visitors might find it helpful if you could mention the
urg FAQ somewhere?
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

It occurs to me that it might be interesting to have an amateurs-only
"visit our garden" feature somewhe a list of links to sites like
Nick's could go with the FAQ.

--
Mike.

Is the Urg web ring no longer going? that was amateur only.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 24-07-2006, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 23/7/06 16:02, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pictures and info
Come and visit at www.pennix.co.uk

And well worth the visit it was, too. Nice work, Nick: hard to believe
you're beginners.

Perhaps some visitors might find it helpful if you could mention the
urg FAQ somewhere?
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

It occurs to me that it might be interesting to have an amateurs-only
"visit our garden" feature somewhe a list of links to sites like
Nick's could go with the FAQ.

--
Mike.

Is the Urg web ring no longer going? that was amateur only.

It's still accessible but I think that Cormaic has little or no time to
maintain it. I don't know how these thins work but is it possible for
others to make their own additions to it?

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-07-2006, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes

It's still accessible but I think that Cormaic has little or no time to
maintain it. I don't know how these thins work but is it possible for
others to make their own additions to it?

Might Jill keep it updated? I can ask her as she might consent to add
gardens to the site etc and generally make sure it runs okay?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph