Old 26-07-2006, 10:38 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

Default Good advice

http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly picked
upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Old 26-07-2006, 12:15 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj kj is offline

Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him. Just
why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying, thinking
of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?
Old 26-07-2006, 12:28 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"kj" wrote in message
Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him. Just
why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying, thinking
of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?

Again? Has Jason really done this in the past?
From his posts here I thought he "was" twelve.

Old 26-07-2006, 05:51 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Jason Russell" wrote in message
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

Shame we cant report you for self abuse!

Old 26-07-2006, 06:37 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

In message , kj
writes
Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him. Just
why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying,
thinking of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?

Remember, when he has his sex change, he will still be able to
experience erections. Trouble is, it wouldn't be his.
--
Gerbil

Old 26-07-2006, 07:10 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:37:30 +0100, Steve
wrote:

In message , kj
writes
Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!
Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him. Just
why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying,
thinking of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?

Remember, when he has his sex change, he will still be able to
experience erections. Trouble is, it wouldn't be his.

Good grief! Have you seen his picture? Where on earth will the erections
come from?
Old 26-07-2006, 08:11 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj kj is offline

Steve wrote:
In message , kj
writes
Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!
Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him. Just
why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying,
thinking of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?

Remember, when he has his sex change, he will still be able to
experience erections. Trouble is, it wouldn't be his.

Chris is not a pre-op transexual...he is just a bloke that seeks
attention by dressing as a women and somehow trys to justify his'fetish'
by claiming it as part of a medical scenario.
Old 26-07-2006, 08:45 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

kj wrote:

Chris is not a pre-op transexual...he is just a bloke that seeks
attention by dressing as a women

It reminds me of Dick Emery and Les Dawson. Both extremely
funny and talented people....

Old 27-07-2006, 10:32 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"kj" wrote in message
Jason Russell wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
http://www.kidscape.org.uk/childrent...bullying.shtml

Think there is some good advice there, for those who are commonly
picked upon by older more intellectually advanced children!

Shame we can't report you for Usenet abuse!

its strange how he always accuses others of being just like him.
Just why were you searching for a site about children cyberbullying,
thinking of going back on line and pretending to be 12 again?

Again? Has Jason really done this in the past?
From his posts here I thought he "was" twelve.

Think Kevin was referring to Chris Stevens not myself.

Nope. He definitely said "you".

Still, even if I was 12 years old, my posts would be more articulate than
anything you have posted.

I doubt it. You can't even understand when you are being talked about, lol!