GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14811-can-anyone-identify-bush.html)

Blue Soul 13-04-2003 08:32 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

Hi,

I have a bush in my garden which I'm trying to identify, I have a
digital picture of it which I can post so that you 'experts' can see
it.

Any idea where I can post it?

Thanks

Kenny

The Devil's Advocate 13-04-2003 08:44 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

There are a lot of places, I use www.yahoo.com and post it in Photos

The Devil's Advocate I only set the stage, you pull your own strings

Blue Soul wrote:
: Hi,
:

Roy 13-04-2003 08:44 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

Try www.photoisland.com
free image storage (only 1 meg) but enough for this type of purpose.It will
allow you to create a link to the photo.
HTH
Roy

www.asmallwildlifegarden.co.uk

m...

Tim Hobbs 13-04-2003 08:44 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

On 13 Apr 2003 12:23:28 -0700, (Blue Soul)
wrote:

Hi,

I have a bush in my garden which I'm trying to identify, I have a
digital picture of it which I can post so that you 'experts' can see
it.

Any idea where I can post it?

Thanks

Kenny

www.webshots.com

Quite a bit of free storage, including private and public albums.

Good luck.

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk

Sue & Bob Hobden 13-04-2003 10:56 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

Tim wrote in signature

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk

Ah! another escapee from alt.fan.landrover. :-)

--
Regards
Bob (1974.S111.swb)

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.

david 14-04-2003 01:20 AM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

try posting to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Blue Soul 14-04-2003 07:08 AM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

I wish I could, but I can't seem to get on to that group! I'm an AOL
user. Any other ideas?

Kenny

david 14-04-2003 08:44 AM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Barry & Iris McCanna 14-04-2003 12:21 PM

"david" wrote in message
Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I agree with David re. spirea. We had one in England with exactly
this habit. I think it was called "Snowstorm."

Iris McCanna

Barry & Iris McCanna 14-04-2003 12:21 PM

"Barry & Iris McCanna" wrote in message

"david" wrote in message
Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I agree with David re. spirea. We had one in England with exactly
this habit. I think it was called "Snowstorm."

Iris McCanna

Another thought. It could well be Spirea nipponica "Snowmound."

Photo he http://www.lotf.com/plants/shrubs/spireasn.jpg

Iris McCanna

Tim Hobbs 15-04-2003 09:08 PM

CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:50:06 +0100, "Sue & Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Tim wrote in signature

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk

Ah! another escapee from alt.fan.landrover. :-)

Yes, 'fraid so! Are there many of us? I've seen William Tasso around
and about.

I haven't done very much with our garden yet (apart from fill it with
Land Rovers) other then tidying it a bit last year (we moved in about
15 months ago). There are plans afoot for a veggie patch, but if I
don't move quick I'll miss the boat for this year!

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i